Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 82: or The Day I Took Pictures of Flowers




Another Wednesday, another 12 straight hours of entertaining a 6 year old. It was warm out so we played tennis, went on the trampoline and spent time on the playground. 

When we were on the trampoline, the Kid hurt himself, and yelled in pain. It was minor, but it was enough that the workmen, who were in the backyard, looked at me like I was beating him. I got him to stop, but the damage was done. 

The pictures I've added are just the neighborhood on the walk to school.


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous...signs of spring here are that the snow melts around the base of the trees and on a warm day one sees the "snow fleas" which are really springtails...little insects that jump from spot to spot...though i did see a couple of shoots in a neighbor's garden where a patch had thawed alongside of a south facing stone wall

    Aunt JoAnne

    ReplyDelete