Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 188: or The Day of Scooby Doo

I got a little extra sleep this morning, since the Kid has been going to sleep a bit later. It's amazing what 30 extra minutes will do for you. He's on a really big Scooby Doo kick right now, so I let him watch an episode before his pottery class. In class today, he made another pirate ship. Slightly less useful than the vase from yesterday.

The afternoon was spent at home and I gave in to a little more Scooby Doo. It was a little chilly for the pool and he didn't have a play date set up so when I ran out of entertainment and the cat got tired of being harassed, I gave in. I did manage to go to the tennis courts for a bit, but the wind made any good shots go bad and he got frustrated pretty quickly. He always wants me to be very precise with my hits. I have to explain to him that I'm not that good and that even I make mistakes. He told me today I should take lessons.

The Mom came home early, so I was able to catch some of the Harry Potter London premiere on the computer. I also packed up half my room tonight. I obviously can't pack everything because I'll still be here for 5 more days, but it was a good start. It also made me a bit nervous that some of my stuff isn't going to make it home. It will be a good weeding out process, but painful none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment