Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 41: or The Day I Should Have Packed

Leaving in less than 2 days, and I am unpacked. I've thought about what needs to be done and I've purchased what I didn't have. I just need to put it in a bag. But when you have no idea what to expect, it makes a simple task daunting. I'll tackle this conundrum tomorrow.


I made an omelet for dinner tonight. One thing here is that they eat eggs for lunch and dinner but not so much breakfast. Which suite me just fine as breakfast is the best meal of the day. I added the usual cheese and bacon. But their bacon isn't our bacon, it's more just fatty pieces of ham, but i'll take what I can get. Then I added salsa to the eggs. I prefer it mixed in and cooked than on top, and I figured this way the kids couldn't avoid their veggies. They said they liked it. Always with the tone of surprise.


French class was hard again. We go around the class taking turns, and I swear I understand until it's my turn. Obviously it's mental, but it's frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment