Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 51: or The Day I Finally Caught Up The Blog

Today was another day of whole lotta nothing. The kids and I watched Lord of The Rings, which I always love, but they have some opinions I'm not sure I agree with. Hard to explain, but I'm not sure we are movie compatible. I also managed to fix my computer today, which was a relief. I find having a laptop that won't hold a charge is one of the most frustrating things. My laptop is very small, and made for portability. Having it be tied to an outlet would render it almost useless. This entry is more of a place holder than anything else. After adding 4 days of blog, I'm pretty tapped out on subject matter.

Also, I've added a email list due to request, so if you'd like to be added to it, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment