Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 48: or The Day I Seemingly Broke My Laptop

Today, the weather turned nice again, so I went up the mountain for a walk and a hot chocolate. The day before, I had dropped a glove off the ski lift, genius I know, and I thought about taking snow rackets and seeing if I could get it. It was a glove I had borrowed so I felt I should try, I knew I wouldn't actually be able to get it, but the family had made the suggestion, so I thought it best that I at least got and see how daunting a task. No way. Maybe at a lower elevation, but growing up at sea level, the lack of air makes the simplest incline seem impossible. I walked around anyways and eventually found my way into a wifi cafe for some hot chocolate and emails.


Dinner was good and the cleaning began. We are leaving at 6pm tomorrow, for what is sure to be a long ride back. I was able to sleep halfway here, but seeing as we left in the morning, not so difficult. Falling asleep at night  has always been more of a challenge.


And the title, I almost forgot. My computer started to not charge. I was sitting at a steady 96% and couldn't figure out what went wrong. This happened with my old computer, but that was years into me owning it. This thing is less than 2 months old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment