Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 42: or The FIrst Day of 60' Weather

I feel like half of this blog is dedicated to weather related topics, but when you walk everywhere, it really starts to affect your life. Today topped and other day so far. It was in the low 60's, sunny with no clouds. I was actually warm outside. I was able to go for a walk and grab a sandwich. When the Kid got home, we played soccer for awhile. It was the first time we played outside and it was great. It's amazing how much more there is to do when you can be in the yard. I'm looking forward to a couple months from now when this is the norm, life will be so different.


After dinner, I met a friend for drinks at the local bar. She will be leaving before I return from the Alps, so it was a farewell event. But I have to get up at 5:00 tomorrow, so we called it an early night. The place actually had a decent sized crowd and I realized I could spend more nights there and have it be an acceptable way to spend a Friday night. 


We won't have internet at the house, so I won't be updating the blog this week. I will try to add all the days I missed when I get back, so no one freak out. I promise I'll be back. Until next week!

1 comment: