Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 6: or The Day I First Went Outside Without My Coat

Today was a day like any other day. I didn't have Jeremy today, so I just did things around the house. I will try to put pictures up but since it was rainy, it wasn't a good day. Dinner went well, and went their mom came home I was reading to Jeremy. It is nice to get caught in the act of doing something your supposed to be doing. Proves I do actually listen to instructions. But the big news was the temperature. It was in the 40's and it was glorious. I'm not saying I was wearing shorts or anything, but with a light jacket, I was perfectly content walking outside. I was supposed to attend French classes today, but they changed the time and no one seemed to know when they were actually being held.


I know this is a short post, but some days are just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment