Monday, January 3, 2011

French Word of The Day

Fromage.


I feel like I'm in cheese heaven. Fromage de Chevre, or goat cheese is what they have in their fridges like it's kraft singles. Awesome. I know some people aren't fans of the Cheese of goats, but I couldn't disagree more. As Callie Jessica would say, that's an opinion, so I won't argue, but I do really want you to try some goat cheese next time you get the chance. C'est magnifique!


Also, I put the google translator on the word, and will be doing so from here on out. Just in case someone feels the need.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having fun! Between the blog and skype I think I know more about what's going on in your life than when you lived here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, it's not James, don't know why it said that. It's Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog! You write in a very conversational style so I can totally imagine you telling me all about your French adventure each day. Love it! Can't wait until you meet some sexy French guy who loves your Texas accent! Ha

    ReplyDelete